• Township No.2 Stamford

      [Augustus Jones] ([1797])
      Historic map showing the Township of Stamford (present day Niagara Falls), divided into lots. North is oriented to the right. The Niagara River and Niagara Falls are located at south. Chippewa Creek is borders the town to the east and leads to the Niagara River. Lots are labelled with the lot number and the landowners name. Text on the top left of the map reads: “Niagara Chain RESERVE” Papers – 1797 (or Earlier)”. "1797" is also written on the bottom left corner.