Browsing Historical Maps of Niagara by Subject "Martindale Pond"
Now showing items 1-1 of 1
Port Dalhousie, situated at the termination of the Welland Canal, Lake OntarioHistorical map showing roads and buildings of Port Dalhousie, Village Dalhousie, Martindale Pond and the first Welland Canal. "Surveyed under the superintendance of Captain Mackenzie, R.E. by William Hawkins Dy. Survr. Jany 1839" Relief shown by shading and hachures. Depths shown by bathymetric soundings. Photoreproduction of the paper map by Public Archives Canada. National Map Collection. Library and Archives Canada. Georeferenced and modified from NMC Map number 22720 by Map, Data & GIS Library, Brock University.