Secord, Laura Ingersoll, 1775-1868
DeCew House (Thorold, Ont.)
United Empire loyalists -- Ontario -- Niagara Peninsula
DeCew Falls (Ont.) -- History
Canada -- History -- War of 1812
MetadataShow full item record
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Decew Residence Constructionn.d.The Decew Residence was the first on-campus residence constructed and replaced the temporary student residences on Glenridge Avenue at the base of the escarpment. The Decew residence accommodated 400 students, and included a 300 seat dining hall, 10 activity rooms and 5 student lounges. Construction completed in 1970.
Decew Campus Site Sign1964-03Dr. Deeks and Dr. Gibson examining the sign at the Decew Campus site along the stretch of Merrittville Highway just north of St. Davids Road. This photo was taken in March of 1964.
Dr. Deeks and Dr. Gibson at Decew Campus Site1964-03Dr. Deeks and Dr. Gibson touring the recently acquired Decew Campus site along a stretch of Merrittville Highway in early 1964. The Sanatorium can be seen in the background.