Browsing Niagara Falls Handbill Collection, 1838-1886, n.d. RG 551 by Subject "Niagara Falls, Ontario"
Now showing items 1-3 of 3
Auction Sale Notice1886-01-27Auction Sale notice concerning a brick and stone carpenter shop; a frame wheel-house building and a stone machine shop building all located on Cascade Street in Niagara Falls, Ontario. The Superintendent of the State Reservation at Niagara is listed as Thomas W. Welch. The names Thomas Dolphin – Suspension Bridge; W.A. Frazer – Suspension Bridge; Alice L. [illegible] – Niagara Falls and James C. [illegible] are written on the notice in blue pencil. There is a tear at the top of the notice and wear along the sides. Text is not affected. The item is slightly discoloured and mounted on cardboard, 28 cm x 20 cm, January 27, 1886.
Burning Springs, Niagara Falls, Ontarion.d.Burning Springs, Niagara Falls, Ontario with P.S. Clark listed as proprietor, 19 ½ x 13 cm. There is some wear on the sides of the paper which does not affect text. There is also slight staining, n.d.
Guide to the Whirlpool Rapids Park, Niagara Falls, Ontarion.d.Guide to the Whirlpool Rapids Park, Niagara Falls, Ontario 18 cm. x 12 ½ cm. newsprint. There is a piece missing from upper left hand corner which does not affect text, n.d