Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorAdams, Anne
dc.date.accessioned2016-04-15T15:00:12Z
dc.date.available2016-04-15T15:00:12Z
dc.date.issued2016-04-15
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10464/9125
dc.descriptionCorrespondence, flyers and clippings regarding the Blenkhorn and Sawle Company.en_US
dc.description.abstractThe company was founded in 1948 by H.C. Blenkhorn and Ross T. Sawle who were both professional engineers. The company’s main operating divisions were electrical construction and maintenance, engineering and estimating, electrical equipment repair and rebuilding and air conditioning. They are located on Grantham Avenue in St. Catharines.en_US
dc.language.isoenen_US
dc.relation.ispartofseriesRG;75-18
dc.subjectBlenkhorn and Sawle -- electrical construction and maintenance -- St. Catharines -- H.C. Blenkhorn -- Ross T. Sawleen_US
dc.titleBlenkhorn and Sawle Fonds, 1946-1961, n.d. (non-inclusive)en_US
dc.typeOtheren_US
refterms.dateFOA2021-07-31T01:27:11Z


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Name:
Blenkhorne and Sawle - RG 75-18.pdf
Size:
71.28Kb
Format:
PDF

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

  • 1. Archival Finding Aids
    These finding aids are meant to help researchers find information in the fonds and collections available at the Brock University Archives & Special Collections

Show simple item record