Show simple item record

dc.date.accessioned2015-11-16T18:42:31Z
dc.date.available2015-11-16T18:42:31Z
dc.date.issued1869-07-07
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10464/7484
dc.description.abstractIndenture with the letterhead “St. Catharines Cemetery” between the rector and church wardens of St. George’s Church, St. Catharines and Henry C. Woodruff of the Township of Niagara. The deed is for 538 square feet in Lots 1 and 2 in division no. 13 in section M of the St. Catharines Cemetery. The cemetery deed no. is 530, July 7, 1869.en_US
dc.language.isoenen_US
dc.subjectSt. Catharines, Ontarioen_US
dc.subjectSt. George Churchen_US
dc.titleIndenture St. Catharines Cemeteryen_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Name:
1-25_WOODRUFF FAMILY PAPERS_00 ...
Size:
844.1Kb
Format:
JPEG image
Thumbnail
Name:
1-25_WOODRUFF FAMILY PAPERS_00 ...
Size:
545.4Kb
Format:
JPEG image

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record