Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorAdams, Anne
dc.date.accessioned2014-02-13T20:29:48Z
dc.date.available2014-02-13T20:29:48Z
dc.date.issued2014-02-13
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10464/5218
dc.descriptionThe Seagram Museum was opened on May 16th, 1984 by the Honourable William G. Davis, Premier of Ontario. The museum was devoted to the history and technology of the wine and spirit industry. The museum focused on wine-making and distillation, as well as barrel-making and cork manufacturing. The museum was located adjacent to the Seagram Distillery in Waterloo, Ontario. In 1997, the museum closed due to lack of funds.en_US
dc.description.abstractFonds consists of 26 boxes of materials including: textual material,9980 col. slides, 1345 col. photos, 20 b&w photos, 11,067 col. negatives, 105 b&w negatives, 4 b&w contact sheets, 66 col. postcards, 20 b&w postcards, 1 game, 4 coins and 1 bank note.en_US
dc.language.isoenen_US
dc.relation.ispartofseriesRG;490
dc.subjectSeagram Museum -- Seagram Company -- distilleries -- wine -- gin -- rum -- whiskey -- labels -- bottle corks -- barrels -- wine making -- temperance -- liquor laws -- alcohol -- wine industryen_US
dc.titleSeagram Museum Collectionen_US
dc.typeOtheren_US
refterms.dateFOA2021-08-02T01:58:13Z


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Name:
Seagram Museum Collection RG ...
Size:
533.6Kb
Format:
PDF

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

  • 1. Archival Finding Aids
    These finding aids are meant to help researchers find information in the fond available at The Brock University Special Collections and Archives.

Show simple item record