• Niagara-on-the-Lake Postcards collection, 1907-1913, n.d.

      Cameron, Chantal (2021-06-15)
      The collection consists of 22 postcards of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Most of the postcards feature Niagara Camp. Eleven of the postcards are attached and contain different images on the front and back of the card. Images on these cards include the Cook Ovens at Niagara Camp; Fort Mississauga; the Military Hospital Building; Reviewing Artillery; St. Vincent de Paul Church; C.E.F. on Route March leaving Queenston Heights for Niagara Camp; the Queens Royal Hotel; the Guard at Niagara Camp; Wharf Scene; the Y.M.C.A. at Niagara Camp; the Old Powder Magazine at Fort George; the C.E.F. at Niagara Camp; Queen Street; Overseas Forces at Niagara Camp; St. Mark’s Church; Inoculations at Old Navy Hall at Niagara Camp; Steamer Cayuga leaving Niagara-on-the-Lake; Niagara Camp Forces ready to embark for the Front; View of the Wharf and Harbour; and Troops leaving for the Front. Most of the other 11 postcards contain writing. Images on these cards include Fort Mississauga; Disembarking Troops in Niagara-on-the-Lake; A March past Niagara Camp; A Bird’s Eye View of Niagara Training Camp; C.E.F. on route march leaving Queenston Heights for Niagara Camp; Cavalry Review; Drilling C.E. Forces; and Infantry Camp, Niagara-on-the-Lake.