Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorSchneider Enterprises
dc.date.accessioned2022-11-22T16:05:55Z
dc.date.available2022-11-22T16:05:55Z
dc.date.issuedn.d.
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10464/17012
dc.description.abstractA postcard of Fort George in Niagara on the Lake, Ontario. The back of the postcard reads "Fort George, now a National Historic Park, was built between 1796 and 1799 to guard the Niagara frontier. During the War of 1812 it was captured by the United States Army, and then recaptured by the British. This is a view of the Powder Magazine, an original Fort building."en_US
dc.language.isoenen_US
dc.subjectNiagara Peninsula (Ont.)en_US
dc.subjectNiagara Peninsula (Ont.) -- Historyen_US
dc.subjectPostcards -- Ontario -- Niagara Peninsula.en_US
dc.titlePostcard - "Niagara on the Lake, Ontario"en_US
dc.typeImageen_US
refterms.dateFOA2022-11-22T16:05:56Z


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Name:
FortGeorge_NOTL.jpg
Size:
1003.Kb
Format:
JPEG image
Thumbnail
Name:
FortGeorge_NOTL_Back.jpg
Size:
234.1Kb
Format:
JPEG image

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record