Show simple item record

dc.date.accessioned2022-10-07T13:55:06Z
dc.date.available2022-10-07T13:55:06Z
dc.date.issued1836-10-12
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10464/16860
dc.description.abstractAn article on religious liberty in Britain; an article on religious liberty in Canada; the Humberstone Mills in Port Colborne are to be sold; the editor notes that political affairs in Lower Canada are getting worse and the Imperial Government needs to step in; “To the Freeholders of the County of Haldimand” by William Merritt; an article critical of Mormonism; a large fire in New York destroys the Bowery Theatre; an article on the flag of the United States noting the admission of Michigan and Arkansas in the Union, and that two new stars would be added to the United States flag on the 4th of July to celebrate this;en_US
dc.language.isoenen_US
dc.publisherHiram Leavenworthen_US
dc.relation.ispartofseries;Vol. 1 No. 35
dc.subjectReligious Libertyen_US
dc.subjectHumberstone Millen_US
dc.subjectPort Colborneen_US
dc.subjectLower Canadaen_US
dc.subjectCounty of Haldimanden_US
dc.subjectWilliam Merritten_US
dc.subjectMormonen_US
dc.subjectNew Yorken_US
dc.subjectFireen_US
dc.subjectBowery Theatreen_US
dc.subjectUnited Statesen_US
dc.subjectNiagaraen_US
dc.subjectNewspaperen_US
dc.titleSt. Catharines Journalen_US
dc.title.alternativeBritish American Journalen_US
dc.typeArticleen_US
dc.typeOtheren_US
refterms.dateFOA2022-10-07T13:55:07Z


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Name:
Niagara - The St. Catharines ...
Size:
5.678Mb
Format:
PDF

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

  • St. Catharines Journal
    The Farmers Journal from Welland went on to form the British American Journal. By 1835 the name was changed again, and the paper ran at the St. Catharines Journal from 1835-1915 (approximately).

Show simple item record