Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorDepartment of Lands, Forests and Mines
dc.date.accessioned2018-11-20T18:48:58Z
dc.date.available2018-11-20T18:48:58Z
dc.date.issued1966
dc.identifier.citationDept. of Lands, Forests & Mines. Plan of the Town of Niagara.1966. [map image]. Scale [ca.1:7,402]. “Historical Maps of Niagara”. <URL> (accessed date).en_US
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10464/13785
dc.descriptionDigital reproduction of map (42 x 56 cm.) in the Brock University Map, Data & GIS Library. Georeferenced and modified from Brock call # G 3464 N55 G45 1966 P55, by Map, Data and GIS Library, Brock University. "Survey under instructions from the Department of Lands, Forests and Mines, dated 12th of June & 5th of October 1909 and 10th 1910." Revised Aug. 1966 [by Niagara-on-the-Lake Planning Board].en_US
dc.description.abstractMap showing lot numbers, street names, some land owner names, Fort Mississagua, 'ruins of Fort George'.en_US
dc.language.isoen_USen_US
dc.publisherNiagara-on-the-Lake Planning Boarden_US
dc.rightsAttribution 2.5 Canada*
dc.rights.urihttp://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5/ca/*
dc.subjectOntarioen_US
dc.subjectNiagaraen_US
dc.subjectNiagara-on-the-Lakeen_US
dc.subjectmapsen_US
dc.titlePlan of the Town of Niagaraen_US
dc.typeMapen_US
refterms.dateFOA2021-08-12T01:43:19Z


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Name:
NOTL-1966.jpg
Size:
1.971Mb
Format:
JPEG image
Description:
JPEG image of map
Thumbnail
Name:
NOTL-1966.tif
Size:
2.488Mb
Format:
TIFF image
Description:
TIFF image of map
Thumbnail
Name:
NOTL_1966-geo.tif
Size:
3.027Mb
Format:
TIFF image
Description:
GeoTIFF image of map
Thumbnail
Name:
NOTL-1966-metadata.xml
Size:
23.65Kb
Format:
XML
Description:
Metadata for map

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record

Attribution 2.5 Canada
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution 2.5 Canada