The Spectator, May 3, 1816 no. 14
The Spectator: printed and published for the proprietors at the Village of St. Davids, Upper Canada: Paper dated May 3, 1816 no. 14 contains a notice on the back page that Messrs. Street and Woodruff have established a saddle, harness and trunk making business in the township of Ancaster. The notice is dated Mar. 8, 1816.