Show simple item record

dc.contributorMaster Advertising Co. (Toronto, Ont.)
dc.date.accessioned2016-12-16T20:50:10Z
dc.date.available2016-12-16T20:50:10Z
dc.date.issued1959
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10464/10796
dc.description.abstractHistorical map showing street index, business directory, places of interest, miscellaneous and highway information, advertisements. Scale [1:21,120] Map date: 1959 Digital reproduction of map (85 x 65 cm.) in the Brock University Map, Data & GIS Library collection. Georeferenced and modified from Brock call# G 3464 S35 1959 M37 by Map, Data and GIS Library, Brock University.
dc.formatScale [1:21,120] ; (W 79º 18'20"-W 79º 10'18"/N 43º 13'35"-N 43º 06'38").
dc.format.extent1 map : blue and white ; 71 x 46 cm., on sheet 85 x 65 cm.
dc.rightsNo restrictions
dc.subjectCanada
dc.subjectOntario
dc.subjectNiagara
dc.subjectSt. Catharines
dc.subjectGrantham Township
dc.subjectPort Weller
dc.subjectPort Dalhousie
dc.subjectThorold
dc.subjectMerritton
dc.subjectHistorical
dc.titleThe new "Master map", City of St. Catharines and suburban areas, including Grantham Township & Port Weller, Port Dalhousie, Thorold & Merritton
dc.coverage.boxnorthlimit=43.253888; westlimit=-79.33547; southlimit=43.079056; eastlimit=-79.157813


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record