Show simple item record

dc.contributorHawkins, William, 1807-1868
dc.date.accessioned2016-12-05T21:18:13Z
dc.date.available2016-12-05T21:18:13Z
dc.date.issued1839
dc.identifier.govdocNMC-22720
dc.identifier.otherG 3464 P66 P55 1839 H39
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10464/10754
dc.description.abstractHistorical map showing roads and buildings of Port Dalhousie, Village Dalhousie, Martindale Pond and the first Welland Canal. "Surveyed under the superintendance of Captain Mackenzie, R.E. by William Hawkins Dy. Survr. Jany 1839" Relief shown by shading and hachures. Depths shown by bathymetric soundings. Photoreproduction of the paper map by Public Archives Canada. National Map Collection. Library and Archives Canada. Georeferenced and modified from NMC Map number 22720 by Map, Data & GIS Library, Brock University.
dc.formatScale [ca.1:5,280] ; (W 79º 16'/N 43º 12')
dc.format.extent1 map ; 39 x 59 cm.
dc.rightsPublic domain.
dc.subjectCanada
dc.subjectOntario
dc.subjectNiagara
dc.subjectPort Dalhousie
dc.subjectWelland Canal
dc.subjectLake Ontario
dc.subjectMartindale Pond
dc.subjectHistorical
dc.subjectmap
dc.subjectmaps
dc.subjectharbor
dc.subjectharbour
dc.subjectport
dc.titlePort Dalhousie, situated at the termination of the Welland Canal, Lake Ontario
dc.coverage.boxnorthlimit=43.214644; westlimit=-79.292488; southlimit=43.181773; eastlimit=-79.251682


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record