Show simple item record

dc.date1863
dc.date.accessioned2016-12-02T17:23:46Z
dc.date.available2016-12-02T17:23:46Z
dc.date.issued1863
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10464/10740
dc.description.abstractMap showing streets, buildings, military reserve, 'ruins of Fort George'. Scale 1 inch to 100 feet. Map date: 1863. Digital reproduction of map (20 1/4 x 38 1/4 in.) in the Public Archives of Canada. National Map Collection. Library and Archives Canada. Georeferenced and modified from NMC Map number 22534 by Map, Data and GIS Library, Brock University.
dc.rightsNo restrictions
dc.subjectCanada
dc.subjectOntario
dc.subjectNiagara
dc.subjectTown of Niagara
dc.subjectNiagara Dock Property
dc.subjectHistorical
dc.titlePlan of that part of the Town of Niagara known as The Niagara Dock Property
dc.coverage.boxnorthlimit=43.260662; westlimit=-79.071608; southlimit=43.249628; eastlimit=-79.054815
refterms.dateFOA2021-08-02T01:27:06Z


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Name:
Niagara-on-the-Lake-1863-NMC-2 ...
Size:
2.547Mb
Format:
JPEG image
Thumbnail
Name:
Niagara-on-the-Lake-1863-NMC-2 ...
Size:
55.02Mb
Format:
TIFF image
Thumbnail
Name:
Niagara-on-the-Lake-1863-NMC-2 ...
Size:
28.45Mb
Format:
TIFF image
Thumbnail
Name:
Niagara-on-the-Lake-1863-NMC-2 ...
Size:
23.90Kb
Format:
XML

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record