MetadataShow full item record
AbstractHistorical map showing land ownership in Niagara Township. The map is broken down into lots and each lot is labelled with lot and concession numbers as well as the name of the individual that owns each piece of land. The Niagara River is shown where it meets Lake Ontario. Shown to the south of Lake Ontario is a large section of land that is labelled: “Land Reserved for the Crown.” A handwritten note in the bottom left corner of the map reads: “With M 25 State Papers Shubel Weldon papers about 1784 or earlier.”
Authorship indicated: not indicated.
Scale: [ca. 1:18,055]
Digital reproduction: Library and Archives Canada, National Map Collection: NMC-3556. Original map size 18 1/4 x 14 1/2 inches. Black and white paper reproduction is available in Brock University MDGL. Call Number: G 3464 N55 G46 1787 N54
Georeferenced and modified by Map, Data and GIS Library, Brock University.