Now showing items 1-10 of 10
Map of the Town of Merritton. 1900?
(Harold Marten, 1900)
Map showing streets, boundaries, railroads, the 2nd Welland Canal with its locks, weirs and ponds.
Niagara Township [Niagara Townsite]. 1910
(Department of Lands, Forests and Mines, 1910)
Map showing streets, boundaries, lot numbers, some land ownership names, parks, 'ruins of Fort George'.
Plan of the Niagara Frontier. 1937
(A. E. Putnam, 1937)
Map showing the Canadian Niagara Power Company electric line and planning service areas.
County of Welland. 1968
(Welland County Engineer, 1968)
Map showing road jurisdiction, boundaries, populated area, lots and concessions, legend.
Regional Municipality of Niagara. 1969
(Regional Municipality of Niagara, 1969)
Map showing King's highway and interchange, regional roads, other roads, roads legally open but not necessarily passable, railways and stations, municipal boundaries.
Plan of the Town Merritton. 1958
(M. J. Servos, 1958)
Map showing streets, house lots, railroads, line of the second Welland Canal and its lock, weirs and ponds.
The new Master map, City of St. Catharines: Including Town of Thorold and Thorold Township
(Master Advertising Co., 1968)
Map showing streets, cultural, tourist and hydrological features and a legend. Includes streets, points of interest and miscellaneous information plus indexes.
Plan of the Town of Niagara
(Niagara-on-the-Lake Planning Board, 1966)
Map showing lot numbers, street names, some land owner names, Fort Mississagua, 'ruins of Fort George'.
Plan of the Village of Port Dalhousie
(Douglas G. Ure, 1948)
Map showing street names, town boundaries, lot and concession numbers, section and harbour of the third Welland Canal, tow path, locks and location of Muir's Dry Dock.
[Buildings of downtown St. Catharines]
Map showing downtown area street names and buildings,use of the buildings' structure and condition.