Indenture St. Catharines Cemetery
MetadataShow full item record
Indenture with the letterhead “St. Catharines Cemetery” between the rector and church wardens of St. George’s Church, St. Catharines and Henry C. Woodruff of the Township of Niagara. The deed is for 538 square feet in Lots 1 and 2 in division no. 13 in section M of the St. Catharines Cemetery. The cemetery deed no. is 530, July 7, 1869.