Indenture St. Catharines Cemetery
MetadataShow full item record
Indenture with the letterhead “St. Catharines Cemetery” (this is a photocopy) between the rector and church wardens of St. George’s Church, St. Catharines and Ann S. Sanderson of St. Catharines. The deed is for 208 square feet commencing at a lot purchased by S.D. Woodruff in part of section P – cemetery deed no. is 134, Jan. 23, 1861.