Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorCameron, Chantal
dc.date.accessioned2012-02-02T16:48:07Z
dc.date.available2012-02-02T16:48:07Z
dc.date.issued2012-02-02
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10464/3900
dc.descriptionFairview School was built in 1919 in Louth Township, Lincoln County, Ont. The school remained in operation until 1979 when it was purchased for a church, the Fairview-Louth Community church, which later became Southridge Community church. Currently, the building is occupied by the Niagara Korean Presbyterian Church.en_US
dc.description.abstractOne black and white photograph of Fairview Public School, 9th Street, Louth Township, Lincoln Co., Ontario. In the foreground is the new brick, 2 story school, built in 1919. In the lower right the old one room school house is visible. This had been moved around 1890 from its original site 30-50 yards south of the southwest corner of 9th street and Highway #88 (Regional Road 88).en_US
dc.language.isoenen_US
dc.relation.ispartofseries;364 RG
dc.subjectFairview Public School (St. Catharines, Ont.)en_US
dc.subjectPublic schools--Ontario--St. Catharines--History--Sources.en_US
dc.subjectEducation--Ontario--St. Catharines--History--Sourcesen_US
dc.subjectSt. Catharines (Ont.)--History--Sources.en_US
dc.titleFairview school photograph, ca. 1940en_US
dc.typeOtheren_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

  • 1. Archival Finding Aids
    These finding aids are meant to help researchers find information in the fond available at The Brock University Special Collections and Archives.

Show simple item record