|dc.description||Survey map and description of Alem Marr's land created by The Welland Canal Company. Included is a written description of the land along with a drawing of the land.
Noteable features include; line between Marr and Shotwell's land, road allowance. The land totals 10 acres, 1 road and 28 perches.
The land was first surveyed in 1830, by George Keefer, before the water had risen to it's full head. The red lines on the survey indicate the corrected survey in 1834.
Surveyor notes are seen in red pen on the map.||en_US