|dc.description||Survey map and description of Andrew Wilson's land created by The Welland Canal Company. Included is a written description of the land along with a drawing of the land.
Noteable features include; line between Marlatt and Wilson's land, canal. The land is a total of 23 acres, 1 road, and 33 perches.
Surveyor notes are seen in pencil on the map. The land was surveyed by George Keefer in August 1831.Survey notes are on page 89, map is on page 91 and includes George Marlatt's land.||en_US