|dc.description||Survey map and description of Alexander Nickerson's land created by The Welland Canal Company. Included is a written description of the land along with a drawing of the land.
Noteable features include; locks no. 7, 8, 9, 10, line between Soper and Phelps land, concession line, Millard, sawmill, line between Phelps and Dittrick's land.
Surveyor notes are seen in pencil on the map.
The deed for the land is dated August 23, 1826.
This land is owned by Alexander Nickerson, taken to be used by the Welland Canal Company and at the time of the survey was in the posession of Oliver Phelps.
The land totals 15 acres, 2 roads, and 20 perches.||en_US