|dc.description||Individuals in the photograph are identified as follows:
Front Row, L to R: Stuart McDonald, Pete Burtch, Carl Schwenker, Bill Davey, Jim Barnes, ? McDonald, Marie Youngblutt, Lorraine Havens, Margaret Sinclair, Carla Prince, Verna Sinclair, Helen Welsh, Margaret Welsh, Elsie Backshall, Smith girl, Amy McDonald.
2nd Row, L to R: Nelson Sinclair, Gordon Wilson, Ivan Burtch, ? Smith, George Corman, Roy Burtch, Mort Corman, Bob Bell, ?Wilson, Jim Combe, Murray Combe, Jack High, George Welsh, Larry Downes, Gordon Schwenker, Albert Davey, Harvey Davey.
Back Row, L to R: Bert Sinclair, Jim Mason, Len Corman, Johnny Corman, David Hallett, Lloyd Graham, Paul Harndon?, Gordon Dormes, George Bell, Doug Garriock, ?McDonald, Mary? Honsberger, Mary Backus, Hilda Wilson.
The teacher may be Beatrice Armstrong.
Fairview School was built in 1919 in Louth Township, Lincoln County, Ont. It may have been built around the time the county constructed other schools, namely, Grapeview and Glenridge. Nicholson and Macbeth may have been the architects of this school, as some features on the building, ie. the carved stone children’s faces below the lintel of the front door , appear in another known and proven Nicholson and Macbeth building, the former YMCA on Queen Street in St. Catharines. The school remained in operation until 1979 when it was purchased for a church, the Fairview-Louth Community church, which later became Southridge Community church, now located on Glenridge Avenue, St. Catharines, Ont. Today the building is occupied by the Niagara Korean Presbyterian Church.||en_US