Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorWilliams, Edie
dc.date.accessioned2010-09-21T14:29:05Z
dc.date.available2010-09-21T14:29:05Z
dc.date.issued2010-09-21
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10464/3013
dc.descriptionGrace Anglican Church was founded as a mission church of St. Thomas', St. Catharines. A large house, originally built and owned by the William and Maria McCalla family, was donated by Colonel R.W. Leonard for this purpose. The mission was dedicated on 29 June 1921. It was not until 1938 that Grace Church became an independent parish. A church building was constructed and opened on 28 November 1939. In April 1956 part of the church was damaged by fire, was rebuilt and enlarged.en_US
dc.description.abstract6 cm of textual materialen_US
dc.language.isoenen_US
dc.relation.ispartofseries;RG 156
dc.subjectSt. Thomas Anglican Churchen_US
dc.subjectMcCalla Familyen_US
dc.subjectSt. Catharines -- Churchesen_US
dc.subjectGrace Anglican Churchen_US
dc.titleGrace Anglican Church (St. Catharines, Ont.) collectionen_US
dc.typeOtheren_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

  • 1. Archival Finding Aids
    These finding aids are meant to help researchers find information in the fond available at The Brock University Special Collections and Archives.

Show simple item record