Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorWilliams, Edie
dc.date.accessioned2010-09-20T19:59:39Z
dc.date.available2010-09-20T19:59:39Z
dc.date.issued2010-09-20
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10464/3009
dc.descriptionThe Gainsborough Presbyterian Church was organized prior to 1833, but no records were kept until this date. In 1809, the church was lead by Rev. Daniel Ward Eastman. In 1833 the church became part of the Niagara Presbytery of the American Presbyterian Church. The records include transfer of membership, records of marriages, lists of subscribers and session minutes. Photocopies from originals were made in 1977 by E. Phelps, University of Western Ontario, prior to their deposit with the United Church of Canada Archives, Toronto, Ont.en_US
dc.description.abstract36 p. of textual records ; photocopies of originalsen_US
dc.language.isoenen_US
dc.relation.ispartofseries;RG 272
dc.subjectGainsborough Township -- Churchesen_US
dc.subjectGainsborough Township -- Historyen_US
dc.subjectPresbyterian Church -- Ontario -- Niagara Peninsula -- Historyen_US
dc.titleGainsborough [Presbyterian] Church records, 1833-1836, 1841-1846, 1855-1857, 1860-1864, 1866 [photocopy]en_US
dc.typeOtheren_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

  • 1. Archival Finding Aids
    These finding aids are meant to help researchers find information in the fond available at The Brock University Special Collections and Archives.

Show simple item record