Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorWilliams, Edie
dc.date.accessioned2010-09-20T19:42:42Z
dc.date.available2010-09-20T19:42:42Z
dc.date.issued2010-09-20
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10464/3006
dc.descriptionThe Fonthill Grammar School was established in 1856. The school closed in 1876 when it failed to receive community support for a new building. The editors of the journal were two individuals with the last names Ray, and Wiggins, unfortunately their first names are not included in any of the submissions to the journal.en_US
dc.description.abstract1 handwritten notebooken_US
dc.language.isoenen_US
dc.relation.ispartofseries;RG 235
dc.subjectFonthill Grammar School Lyceumen_US
dc.subjectSchool prose - Fonthillen_US
dc.subjectFonthill -- Literary collectionsen_US
dc.subjectFonthill -- History -- Sourcesen_US
dc.subjectRayen_US
dc.subjectWigginsen_US
dc.titleFonthill Literary Journal, Fonthill Grammar School Lyceum, n.d.en_US
dc.typeOtheren_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

  • 1. Archival Finding Aids
    These finding aids are meant to help researchers find information in the fond available at The Brock University Special Collections and Archives.

Show simple item record