Eleanor Ostrander Land Grant, 1801
|dc.description||Eleanor Ostrander, daughter of John Clark, and wife of Jacob Ostrander, petitioned for land on March 28, 1797. In her petition she describes herself as the daughter of a loyalist, John Clark, someone who served in “His Majesty’s Service” and that she came into the Province in 1788. Upon this information, Eleanor was granted 200 acres of land in Thorold Township, comprising of lots 115 and 169. Eleanor Clark (b. 1777) and Jacob Ostrander were married 5 October 1794 in St. Mark’s Church, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ont.||en_US|
|dc.description.abstract||1 land grant||en_US|
|dc.title||Eleanor Ostrander Land Grant, 1801||en_US|
Files in this item
This item appears in the following Collection(s)
1. Archival Finding Aids
These finding aids are meant to help researchers find information in the fond available at The Brock University Special Collections and Archives.