Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorWilliams, Edie
dc.descriptionThe menu, with wine list from the Ladies’ and Gentlemens’ Ordinary of the Clifton House hotel in Niagara Falls, Ont. Also includes handwritten additions or alterations to the printed menu. The proprietors of the hotel were D.H. Bromley & Co. The Clifton House hotel was built in 1833 and destroyed by fire in 1896. It was known as the finest hotel on the Canadian side of the falls. Oakes Garden Theatre marks its location today.en_US
dc.description.abstractFonds consists of one folded sheet, printed on two sides.en_US
dc.relation.ispartofseries;RG 212
dc.subjectClifton Houseen_US
dc.subjectNiagara Fallsen_US
dc.titleClifton House Ladies’ and Gentlemens’ Ordinary menu, 1865en_US

Files in this item


This item appears in the following Collection(s)

  • 1. Archival Finding Aids
    These finding aids are meant to help researchers find information in the fond available at The Brock University Special Collections and Archives.

Show simple item record