Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorWilliams, Edie
dc.descriptionThe collection consists of 37 plans, surveys or maps of the City of Niagara Falls beginning in 1846 until 1928. Some of the plans were created for the Falls Company, a group of land speculators that included Buchanan, Murray, Street, Allen, Robinson and others. Other plans relate to the building of the suspension bridge and the railway. Some plans and drawing may refer to estate documents in RG 167 Niagara South estate and legal documents collection. Item 22 has been scanned for preservation purposes.en_US
dc.description.abstractFonds consists of 37 plans, maps and surveys.en_US
dc.relation.ispartofseries;RG 168
dc.subjectStamford Townshipen_US
dc.subjectNiagara Fallsen_US
dc.subjectGardiner, Edwarden_US
dc.subjectClifton Houseen_US
dc.subjectFalls Viewen_US
dc.subjectFalls Companyen_US
dc.subjectNiagara Falls Suspension Bridge Companyen_US
dc.titleCity of Niagara Falls Plans, 1846, 1877, 1884, 1886, 1889-1890, 1892-1894, 1903-1905, 1910, 1914, 1919, 1925, 1927-1928, n.d.en_US

Files in this item


This item appears in the following Collection(s)

  • 1. Archival Finding Aids
    These finding aids are meant to help researchers find information in the fond available at The Brock University Special Collections and Archives.

Show simple item record