Now showing items 31-40 of 517
Collective Labour Agreement between the Public Utilities Commission of the City of St. Catharines and Local 556, The International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, 1952
1 typed labour agreement ; 11 pages : 36 x 22 cm
City of the Falls clippings, 1833, n.d.
Two printed clippings
Dominion Marine Association records, 1972-1986
This archive is part of the larger Ontario Editorial Bureau Fonds (OEB) housed at Brock University. The records contain information about the Dominion Marine Association. The bulk of the material consists of correspondence, ...
City of St. Catharines fonds, 1951-1964, 1970-1973, 1978-1982, n.d.
This archive contains materials relating to the City of St. Catharines. The bulk of the materials are correspondence with some media releases, clippings, and photographs.
Humberstone Shoe Company Limited Minute Book
9.5” x 11.5”. Black hardcover book, burgundy spine and corners. Some of the cover is beginning to peel off. The book has inscribed on the front in gold letters “The Humberstone Shoe Company Limited Minute Book”. The ...
By Laws of the Corporation of the Town of Welland, 1878 [fragment]
1 fragmented page 38 x 20 cm.
Grace Anglican Church (St. Catharines, Ont.) collection
6 cm of textual material
Edward Mirynech fonds, 1913-1914, 1946, 1952-1957, 1959-1960, 1965-1982, n.d.
The fonds consists of clippings, correspondence, photographs and reports created by and/or for Dr. Edward Mirynech, a professor of geology, Brock University. The fonds were donated to Brock University Archives in 2005.
Gilbert McMicken document, n.d.
1 page of notes listing the following individuals: Mrs. Duff at Queenston, Mrs. Richardson at Brantford, Mrs. Jacob at Chatham, Mrs. Timase at Chatham, Mrs. Woods at Sandwich. Archibald Gilkison and Jasper Gilkison at ...
Gilbert Field House research collection, 1823, 1966, 1968, n.d.
Copies or reprints of textual records regarding the Gilbert Field house located on the Niagara Parkway in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ont. Contributions include submission by Peter Stokes to the National Historic Sites, Dept. ...