Now showing items 11-20 of 327
Canadian Niagara Power Company fonds
This fonds contains materials relating to the Canadian Niagara Power Company. The bulk of the materials contain correspondence, design, operation and maintenance records. The collection also contains photographs, blueprints, ...
Office of the City Clerk, St. Catharines Records, 1928-1974, n.d.
Correspondence, meeting minutes, membership lists, newsletters, biographies and organizational history.
Edward Mirynech fonds, 1913-1914, 1946, 1952-1957, 1959-1960, 1965-1982, n.d.
The fonds consists of clippings, correspondence, photographs and reports created by and/or for Dr. Edward Mirynech, a professor of geology, Brock University. The fonds were donated to Brock University Archives in 2005.
Gideon Sundback fonds, 1942, 1952, 1985-1986, 1991, 2004, n.d.
1 cm of textual material; 2 78 rpm recordings; 2 compact discs
Gilbert Field House research collection, 1823, 1966, 1968, n.d.
Copies or reprints of textual records regarding the Gilbert Field house located on the Niagara Parkway in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ont. Contributions include submission by Peter Stokes to the National Historic Sites, Dept. ...
Eastham-Leinour Indenture, 1830
1 indenture dated 6 August 1830 between Thomas Eastham of the Village of Queenston and James Leinour of Niagara Township, a black man, for Pt. Lot No. 94, Township of Niagara.
Dr. A. Leon Hatzan letters,1926, 1932-1940, n.d.
The fonds consists of correspondence addressed to A. Leon Hatzan and occasionally to his wife, Ada.
Gainsborough [Presbyterian] Church records, 1833-1836, 1841-1846, 1855-1857, 1860-1864, 1866 [photocopy]
36 p. of textual records ; photocopies of originals
Grace Anglican Church (St. Catharines, Ont.) collection
6 cm of textual material
Frederick Sager letter, 1847
1 page of correspondence.