Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorSt. Johns Outdoor Studies Centre, Niagara South Board of Education
dc.date.accessioned2018-10-01T18:10:16Z
dc.date.available2018-10-01T18:10:16Z
dc.date.issued1829-1845
dc.identifier.citationSt. Johns Outdoor Studies Centre, Niagara South Board of Education. Merritton - Thorold Section. First and Second Welland Canals. 1829-1845. [map image]. Scale unknown. “Historical Maps of Niagara”. <URL> (accessed date).en_US
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10464/13720
dc.descriptionMap date: Reproduced 1980s. Shows canals from 1829 and 1845. "No date given"--printed on map. Digital reproduction of map in the Map, Data and GIS Library, Brock University. Georeferenced and modified from Brock call # G 3462 W45 1829 N53 no.15, by Map, Data and GIS Library, Brock University.en_US
dc.description.abstractMap showing the 1st and 2nd Welland Canals at Merritton with street names, locks and canal features.en_US
dc.language.isoen_USen_US
dc.publisherNiagara South Board of Educationen_US
dc.rightsCC0 1.0 Universal*
dc.rights.urihttp://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/*
dc.subjectOntarioen_US
dc.subjectNiagaraen_US
dc.subjectSt. Catharinesen_US
dc.subjectSeconden_US
dc.subjectWellanden_US
dc.subjectCanalen_US
dc.subjectMerrittonen_US
dc.subjectThorolden_US
dc.titleMerritton - Thorold Section. First and Second Welland Canals. 1829-1845en_US
dc.typeMapen_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record

CC0 1.0 Universal
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as CC0 1.0 Universal