Contains 12 colour prints of historical highlights of life in St. Catharines during the last 100 years (1891-1991). Titles of prints include Muir Brothers Dry Docks, ca. 1891; Marketing Niagara’s harvest, ca. 1898; the Elegant Welland House, 1903; Lemoyne opens the newest canal, 1932; Lakeside Park midway in the thirties; First Royal Visit—1939!; Downtown St. Catharines, 1941; They were taught to fly [No. 9 Elementary Flying Training School, ca. 1941]; Go Teepees go! Memorial Cup Winners 1954; Winter in Port Dalhousie; The Sixties, when drive-ins were the rage; and Niagara’s Lush Fruitlands.