Show simple item record

dc.creatorF. Rene Ressler
dc.date1/1/2016
dc.date.accessioned2017-05-31T15:34:43Z
dc.date.available2017-05-31T15:34:43Z
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/10464/12750
dc.descriptionUp bound view of Lock 6, 1st Welland Canal. Lock 6 was rediscovered in 1959 during routine maintenance of the former canal channel. In 1960, a concrete cap was installed to protect the exposed 16" x 16" timbers that made up the construction of the lock.
dc.subjectFirst Welland Canal
dc.titleLock 6
dc.coverageMerritton


Files in this item

Thumbnail
Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record