Sketch of lower part of Niagara River, 1790
MetadataShow full item record
Historical map showing Fort Niagara on the American side with buildings and relief. Navy Hall, Rangers' Barracks, Mississauga Point with a plan of fortifications, boundary of reservation, and reserve for a fort to the south [Fort George] with note "ground within 800 yards of the Fort to be reserved for Government", roads, buildings, marsh and relief shown on the British side.Relief shown by shading.Oriented with north to the bottom right.Endorsed title found in Mapping Upper Canada 1780-1876 / by Joan Winerals.NMC-17879.Map image in JPEG format.Described in: Mapping Upper Canada, 1780-1867 / Joan Winearls. 1991. Reference no.: 1669.