Plan of part of the Government Reserve at Niagara
(signed) F. F. Passmore
MetadataShow full item record
Historical map showing streets and buildings including Butlers Barracks, Dock Company land and "ruins at Fort George"."Copied from the original by R.J. Beatson. Captain R.E., Quebec 12th April, 1853. (signed) F.F. Passmore, Provincial Land Surveyor, Toronto, March 24, 1853."Digital reproduction of map (17 x 21 in.) in the Public Archives of Canada. National Map Collection. Library and Archives Canada.Georeferenced and modified from NMC Map number 4214 by Map, Data and GIS Library, Brock University.